Wednesday 5 February 2014

Photo Journals

With digital media I rarely print out photos these days but I do like having a few hard copies around because there is something special about flicking through a photo album. I've made my photo books from scratch including the paper and covered them in special fabric. Making my own books gives the photos a special place to live and give more meaning to the content.

The top one is covered with fabric my friends sent back from overseas and has pictures of Mio's first 2 weeks. The one on the right is covered with fabric that Dave gave me when he asked me to marry him and has pictures of my pregnancy with India and her birth. And the one on the left has pictures of India's first 2 weeks.



Mio's first 2 weeks



India's birth



India's first 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment