Saturday 24 August 2013

Family Yoga

Doing yoga with your children is not only a lot of fun but it can help children to establish a love for moving their bodies and exploring the world through movement. My daughter always loves to join me when I'm doing yoga and we enjoy these impromptu moments more than if I try to give her a more traditional lesson.

A lot of my day is spent with my baby close to me and often I want to move and stretch my body when she is snuggled close to me. The great thing about baby wearing is that it allows you do just about anything while you give your baby that all important attention and care. I like to practice a few balance poses while my baby sleeps but it's important to be sensible and only do what you feel comfortable with.

I had a fun and playful yoga session with my girls and it left me feeling full of energy. Here's a few of the highlights.


















No comments:

Post a Comment