Wednesday 17 July 2013

Juicing

I'm a huge fan of fresh juices but I must admit that I do go through phases when I don't make juices because I forget or don't feel like washing the juicer afterwards! So now I'm coming back into a phase of making juices nearly everyday. Juices are perfect when you need some real food but you are too busy with a baby to prepare a meal. Breastfeeding can be a drain on your vitamin and mineral stores but having a fresh juice everyday can help to ensure that you and bub are getting everything you need to stay well.

My new favorite juice is beetroot, carrot, orange and ginger. These ingredients are all pretty cheap and keep well so you can buy them in bulk and use them through the week.

1/2 beetroot
2 carrots
1 orange
1 small piece of ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment