Thursday 24 January 2013

20 Weeks

It's been a big week in Spain this week. It took me a few days to get used to the time difference so I was sleeping and eating all day and night but Dave and I have been busy exploring and enjoying some alone time together. I miss India a lot but she's been spending some quality time with Grandma so it's been a bit a holiday for us all.

The cold weather has made being pregnant so much easier. I don't get tired as easily and can spend the day walking around without feeling heavy and hot. It will be nice when Autumn in Melbourne comes.

Our little baby has been very active and Dave has been feeling the baby move more which is really exciting. Usually I feel all the kicks down quite low in my uterus so I think the placenta must be up the top somewhere. Yesterday I felt some kicks at the side of my belly near the top so the little one must have done a flip and found a new comfy spot.

Our little baby is already about 16cm long for crown to rump and getting bigger everyday.





No comments:

Post a Comment