Wednesday 19 December 2012

16 Weeks

I've been busy knitting a lot this week. With a little Winter baby coming it's the perfect excuse to knit loads of beautiful little things. My plan is to have only hand made things and to buy things that are made from organic natural fibers. I kept a few organic cotton clothes and some things that I made for India so my collection of beautiful baby things is starting to come together nicely.

Yesterday we spent an hour in the car talking baby names on our way home. Unfortunately Dave and India never come up with serious names. Among India's suggestions were Rainbow Rainbow and Star Sprinkle. But we did come up with one possibility last night...

My baby has been busy with building bones this week. The first bones to ossify are the ones in the legs and inner ear. Getting bigger now at 11-12cm long and weighing about 100 grams.

No comments:

Post a Comment