Thursday 15 November 2012

11 Weeks

I'm no longer working (hooray!), the long days were just getting too hard. Dave is super supportive and believes that I shouldn't have to work when I'm pregnant because I'm already doing something very important. I'm lucky to have such a wonderful husband!

Frequent napping is a must at the moment, I feel like I can actually function when I have one or two naps a day. Now that I'm not working I don't have to spend my days off recovering. My days are now filled with art and gardening, and hanging out with India and Dave. I'm so lucky!

My nausea is completely gone! I'm still hungry all the time and I must remember to make sure I have snacks with me all the time. I lost it yesterday and had a big hormonal crying session because I was hungry. I don't think Dave knew what to do, he was a little exasperated. I explained after that when I am clearly acting irrational all I need is a hug and that should set me straight.

I've been doing a bit more yoga again as my energy levels are slowly coming back, it shouldn't be long before I can manage a full morning routine again. I'm going to take it easy over the next few weeks as it is recommended that you don't do any heat building poses between weeks 11-13.

I'm craving juicy fruit a lot. It's the perfect time for devouring loads of fruit with all those delicious Summer fruits coming into season.

The baby is about 5-6cm long now and looking more like a little baby. I'm nearing the end of the first trimester already, it all seems to be going so fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment